The Links at Stoney Point Golf Course community on Lake Greenwood SC .
Welcome to The Links at Stoney Point on Lake Greenwood, a year-round residential community developed for luxury lakefront living built around a Tom Jackson-designed 18-hole golf course. The clubhouse contains a golf pro shop, full service bar and grill. The community offers a workout center, tennis courts, a crystal blue indoor/outdoor heated lap pool, boat launch / boat slips, and on site Restaurant The Bermuda’s… serving lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch.
Golf Homes in Stoney Point
The Links at Stoney Point Quick Facts
- Built in 1990
- Tom Jackson Course Design
- 110 acres of golf course
- New 8′ wide asphalt golf paths covering 5.33 miles
- Bermuda 419 Fairways, Tees, Rough
- Aeration Fountain & Extensive Rockwork
- Large Driving Range
- Waterfall on signature #7 Hole
- 5 sets of Tees (something for every golfer)
- Setting is Lake Greenwood (2 holes directly on Lake Greenwood)
- Outdoor eating venue featuring Outdoor grill & Pizza Oven
One of the most exciting things about The Links at Stoney Point is the Self Regional Healthcare Foundation Women’s Health Classic , a women’s golf tournament on the Symetra Tour “Road to the LPGA.” The 2017 tournament will be held May 11-14, with special events all week May 9-14 including Pro-Ams, concerts, fireworks, and a Mother’s Day brunch. THE LINKS is the perfect place to host players and spectators alike for a great week of golf. The Charity Classic will benefit the Self Regional Healthcare Foundation, contributing additional resources for the chief hospital and healthcare system in the area.
Call us today to view all homes available for sale in Stoney Point and surrounding areas!
Premier Properties Real Estate