Joan’s 22 Years of experience in Real Estate and 15 years prior experience in service-oriented industries have led Joan Timmerman to believe that there is nothing more important than pleasing customers and clients. That-in the end-is the cornerstone of her business.
Joan believes that if something is worth doing, it is worth doing well. She is honest and forthright in her representation of clients, and places their interests above all else.
Sound advice has earned Joan the respect of her clients. She stays on top of market changes, passing on information, so that her clients know as much as they can in order to make the best possible decisions. As testimony to her reliability, some of her past clients continue to enlist her representation outside of Greenwood SC area.
Joan is approachable, has creative solutions to all problems, and is extremely hard working. It is Joan’s reputation, knowledge, and experience that set her apart from her competition.Knowledge
In a fast-paced market, sometimes hours make all the difference between successfully negotiating for the home you’ve been looking for, and a missed sale. Knowledge of the market-when to move on an offer, and move quickly is the key.
Joan has been working in real estate since 1997. Joan and her sister opened Coldwell Banker Timmerman and Nicholson Realty and ran it successfully for 13 years, at which time Joan ventured out on her on to open Premier Properties Real Estate and has been a successful in her Real Estate market in production.Results
- Since Joan’s real estate beginnings in 1997, her company
- Has ranked in the top 3 in the market in her area.
- Received Realtor of The Year Honor Award in 2001
- Received Honor Awards in recognition of outstanding professionalism and community service year after year
- Served as Treasurer, Secretary and President of her local association for 2 years
- Consistently been a Top Producing agent for her company
- Held a G.R.I. designation (Graduate Realtor® Institute)
Family – Joan is married to Richard and they have 3 Children, 5 Grandchildren and two Labrador retrievers. Joan enjoys spending time with her family, photography, and traveling.
Community – Joan is a member of American Legion, Patriot Guard and involved in many other Community Events and projects.